Wednesday, October 7, 2009

1st Post and Welcome...

Hello out there in blog land!  Welcome to ~my~ something special...Ahhh....don't you just love that word?

MINE!

It is pretty hard to find anything that is all yours when you are SO many other things.  Wife, mother, sister, aunt, friend, and even maybe a foe.

This blog is going to be decicated to something that I really enjoy but don't get enough time to actually do...photography!  I have been told in the past that my pictures are really great (mostly by my husband - who is probably bias and I am sure that he wants to have sex on regular basis...)  I am by no means a professional or even know what I am doing.  This will be a learning process - and you and this blog will be my platform so showcase my work and hopefully, after time, get better.

Since I have one of those fancy DSLR cameras (Nikon D60) that have THOUSANDS of buttons, settings and other things that I have no idea how to use, I signed up for a beginners digital photography class. 

It starts tonight and I am super exicted...2 WHOLE HOURS - no whinning children, no kitchen to clean and me able to focus on nothing but ME!

I cant wait...I wonder what we will learn tonight.  I will report back tomorrow, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment