Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The good and the bad...

Here are 2 pictures that I took Monday and 1 that I took over the weekend.  I wanted to get a chance to get outside and take some pictures of the fall leaves but that didnt happen.  Well - here it goes.




I love this pic.  Braxton has turned into a huge drooler!  I wanted to be able to capture this stage in his life.  I love the crispness of the bubbles on his mouth.  I am not sure if I like the lighting behind him.  He was placed of to the side of a large picture window.  Next time I think that I see what happens if the light is infont of him.

Camera was set on the P setting
 ISO was set on 400





This was taken at my BFF house this past weekend.  I know that it isnt anything exicting or a super cute kid but I ~loved~ how the light was coming in through the sun room window. 

Set on P setting
ISO set on 100 - i think, maybe 200





This is my favorite.  If I had not started taking the photography class and REALLY started looking at my photos I would have never seen what is wrong with it.  If you look at his shoulder and then at his face - you can tell that his shoulder is in focus and his face is a little hazy.  Ugh...  I am going to show this to my teacher tonight and ask how to make it better.  I am sure that she will have some ideas for me....i hope at least!

Set on P setting
ISO - 400

On Friday, we are going to Mountaineers Maddness - I am hoping to use my new flash there and get some good shots of someone dunking.   If only Smalligan was still there!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment